Workwear Branding – Stand out from the competitor!
What better way to promote your company or brand than with custom branded workwear. Make you staff stand out from the competitor.
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread. Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, embroidery machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
• Classic decoration technique
• Creates a high value look
• Suitable for both fl at and irregular surfaces
• Allows single and multi-colour branding
• Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
• Cost- effective solution for larger quantities
• Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
• Ideal for conti suits and t-shirts
• Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )