Basalt Safety Boot – DCR Range
This footwear is specifically targeted at those who work in extreme environments, such as tarmac and asphalt, mining, oil and gas, heavy construction and engineering.
What does DCR mean for you?
- 100% waterproof sole -Dry feet and a longer lasting sole
- 300° C direct & radiant heat resistance Confidence in heated conditions
- SRC Slip resistance Keeping you upright and working right
- Shock absorbency on impact – Cushioning your feet for a more comfortable day
- Superior resistance against acids, oils and chemicals – A safety shoe that won’t let you down by wearing down
- Superior abrasion resistance in harsh terrain -Stand firm in uneven conditions