Do you require personalised workwear or Uniforms? Then look no further. Gear Workwear can custom brand you company logo or artwork.
Our Branding Service Includes;
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread.
Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, Embroidery Machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
- Classic decoration technique
- Creates a high value look
- Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
- Allows single and multi-colour branding
- Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller items like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric.
- Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected
If you require your workwear to more visible then we can add reflective tape to your workwear.